“Impossible is Nothing.”
- Name: Eric Schapira
- Title: Founder / Chief Relationship Builder
- Birthplace: Montreal, Quebec
- Education: McGill University, Bachelor of Commerce
- Role: One of my main roles at Klondike is to foster and maintain strong relationships with our clients, sub-trades and consultants. In addition, I place high importance on building a solid team that understands the unique challenges of our industry, communicates effectively and works well in a collaborative environment. I am always looking for ways to improve our operations and ensure consistent delivery of our design, budgeting & project management services. As our business grows, I feel it is important to stay on top of new technologies and current trends which enable us to pursue cost effective and sustainable building solutions.
- Passions: Organization, productivity, creative problem solving, innovative design & enhancing people’s spaces
- Interests: Running, skiing, travel, architecture, movies, wine and spending time with my wife Flori and our pooch Joey!