The Gay and Lesbian Business Association – GLBAPosted on September 15th, 2010
The Gay and Lesbian Business Association, is an association of professional and ethical businesses that support the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered community with the products and services their businesses provide.
For Klondike, being a part of the Gay and Lesbian Business Association of British Columbia, means supporting and recognizing, Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual and Transgendered businesses and further promoting the GLBT supported business community wherever possible.
As members of the GBLA we abide by the following code of ethics:
- A member will conduct business with honesty, integrity and fairness with respect to customers, clients and employees alike.
- A member will be accessible and accountable to customers or clients, and make every reasonable effort to act for the customers’ or clients’ best interest and benefit.
- A member will not discriminate based on race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, gender or sexual orientation.
- A member will be responsible at all times for truthful and non-deceptive advertising and promotion regarding their business and its products or services.
- A member will conduct business with strict adherence to the laws of their respective city/province of business, and to business or professional codes existent for the particular business or profession, and in accordance with generally accepted business practices.
- A member will support the ideals and goals of this organization, as well as support the gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgendered community in general, in a constructive and positive manner.
Klondike is proud to be an inclusive member of the GLBA. We embrace the diversity of our employees, clients and the Vancouver community at large. For more information contact us to learn more about Klondike Contracting’s involvement in Gay/Lesbian/ Bisexual/ Transgendered supported community events.