I wanted to provide you with an update regarding our current operations during these challenging and rapidly changing times.
The health and safety of our employees, partners, clients, and their families remain our top priority. As this situation evolves, we will continue to monitor and adapt our approach to serve the best interests of our community and communicate information as it becomes available.
As we fight against the spread of COVID-19, we are complying with government mandates and public health orders.
Currently, all project job sites remain active unless directly affected by government mandate, client request or any health, safety concerns.
Reminder to please maintain the following practices to help keep yourself and others healthy and safe:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover any coughs or sneezes with your elbow or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Maintain a social distance radius of 2 meters (>6 feet) from other people
- Wear a mask/face covering when needing to circulate in public
Our number one priority is to protect your health and our community in stopping the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Thank you for your support during these challenging times.