I wanted to provide you with an update regarding our current operations during these challenging and rapidly changing times.
The health and safety of our clients, staff, partners and their families remain our top priority. As this situation evolves, we will continue to monitor and adapt our approach to serve the best interests of our community and communicate information as it becomes available.
As we fight against the spread of COVID-19, we are complying with government mandates and the current provincial and municipal states of emergency. Therefore, our offices will be temporarily closed effective today (Friday, March 20, 2020). We are currently converting our staff to work from home with video conferencing capabilities. If you would like to contact a member of our staff, please contact them on their mobile or call the general office line at (604) 708-3337 extension 101 to reach Syaz.
Currently all project job sites remain active unless directly affected by government mandate, client request or any health, safety concerns.
Reminder to please maintain the following practices to help keep yourself and others healthy and safe:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover any coughs or sneezes with your elbow or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Maintain a social distance radius of 2 meters (>6 feet) from other people
- Wear an N95 rated mask when needing to circulate in public
Our number one priority is to protect your health and our community in stopping the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Thank you to for your support during these challenging times.